This was established in 1594 (the 27th year of King Sunjo in the Chosun dynasty) in honor of two great scholars in the Koryo dynasty, Lee Kog, whose pen name was Kajong. and Lee Saek, whose pen name was Mokeun.
This houses had collections of both Mokeun and Kajong, and their portraits are contained in the shrine.  At the moment, there are memorial tablets for six great Confucian scholars including Lee Kog, Lee Saek, and Lee Jong-dok.